An exciting, challenging and rewarding role at The BMA. A new Chief Executive Officer is sought, as the current CEO is to step down from the day to day running of the Association.
Location: Staffordshire, with extensive travel within the UK and overseas
Overview: The BMA is a well-functioning, established and forward-thinking trade body representing the interests of manufacturers, trading in the UK, and who have a collective market share more than £1 billion.
The Association serves to inspire, connect, educate and influence all facets of the UK bathroom Industry via its core focus areas. The Association is committed to leading the Industry, representing and supporting members by offering a range of benefits that enhance their competitive advantage.
The Role: The BMA is now seeking to appoint a dynamic Chief Executive, working with the elected Board, to lead the association into its next phase of growth and success. This is a challenging, demanding but exceptionally rewarding role, that offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of the implementation of new initiatives and achieving growth.
• Develop, expand and promote the Association as the ‘Voice of the Industry’ at all levels
• Work with the elected Board to determine and implement agreed strategic direction
• Enhance and promote operations, member services and identify and develop new income streams
• Manage operations, finances and communications
• Represent the Industry at events, conferences, partnership meetings
• Continuation of relations with key government officials and relevant departments
• Undertake on behalf of the membership; presentations, public speaking
Experience and requirements:
• A senior individual who is driven, and can bring experience, as well as a fresh perspective
• An Individual with knowledge and experience of trade association activity
• An experienced professional able to further develop industry relationships and opportunities
• A determined individual with exceptional leadership skills
• A good communicator and listener
• An individual that has knowledge and understanding of the issues and trends affecting the bathroom sector
An attractive remuneration package will be offered that reflects the role and experience of the successful candidate.
To apply: Applicants should send their CV as well as salary expectations to: CEO Bathroom Manufacturers Association Innovation Centre 5 Keele Science and Business Park Newcastle under Lyme ST5 5NT Please mark your correspondence PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL