“We” and “our” refers to KBBDaily Jobs (the “Website”) which is part of Hubert Burda Media UK. “You” refers to you as a user of the Website, either as a Recruiter or Seeker.
1. Use of the Website as a Recruiter Individuals, companies or organisations using this Website to advertise job vacancies (referred to as a “Recruiter”) must comply with our terms and conditions.
a) When a Recruiter creates and publishes a job listing, the listing will automatically remain on the website for one month. It is the Recruiter's responsibility to remove the listing from the Website before the one-month period ends if the position advertised in the job listing is filled or for any reason the vacancy featured in the job listing can no longer be advertised.
b) Recruiters creating job listings on the Website must advertise one job per listing. If a Recruiter is advertising multiple job vacancies, they must create one listing per job description. We reserve the right to immediately remove a job listing from the Website before the allotted one-month period has ended if a Recruiter is seen to be advertising multiple vacancies in one job listing.
c) If a Recruiter changes an existing job listing to advertise a vacancy different from the original vacancy stated in the listing, we reserve the right to immediately remove the listing from the Website before the allotted one-month period has ended.
d) By advertising a job listing on the Website, you as a Recruiter agree to not include any links to external websites in a job listing and agree to not include any contact details including email addresses and telephone numbers or alternative methods for Seekers to apply for a job listing other than through the application process on the Website. We reserve the right to immediately remove a job listing from the Website before the allotted one-month period has ended if you are seen to be in breach of these conditions.
e) By advertising a job listing on the Website, you take on sole responsibility for the information provided by you in a job listing. The Website does not check information submitted by Recruiters for accuracy and we do not accept any liability from any inaccuracy on the Website supplied by you or any other Recruiter or user.
f) You as a Recruiter must ensure that any information provided by you on the Website is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading and that it is not offensive, defamatory, discriminatory or otherwise unlawful, including that it is not in breach of any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any individual, company or organisation.
g) We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the Website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason.
2. Use of the Website as a Seeker Individuals using this Website to apply for job vacancies listed on this Website (referred to as a “Seeker”) must comply with our terms and conditions.
a) You as a Seeker are solely responsible for the information shared with Recruiters through the website, and we accept no liability from inaccuracy of information shared by Seekers to Recruiters.
b) You must apply to any job vacancies advertised on the Website through the correct method using the application process on the Website.
c) You as a Seeker must ensure that any information provided by you to Recruiters through this Website is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading and that it is not offensive, defamatory or otherwise unlawful.
3. Security To use the Website either as a Seeker or Recruiter, you must register a username and password with the Website and will need to use your username and password to sign in to access your account on the Website. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password and must keep your password confidential at all times and must not disclose it to any other person. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password may be used in an unauthorised way. We do not accept liability for any unauthorised use or disclosure of your password for this Website.
4. Refund policy a) The Website reserves the right, at our discretion, to offer a refund if a Recruiter chooses to seek a refund for a listing that has i) not been published on the Website for more than 24 hours and ii) has not received any job applications from Seekers within the initial 24-hour period. Any refund requests for listings that do not comply with these two conditions will be considered at our discretion and we reserve the right to deny any request for refund that does not fit these conditions.
b) A refund will take the form of Credits for use on the Website back to the Recruiter's account.
5. Termination We reserve the right to terminate your registration and/or deny you access to the Website or any services and information offered through the Website at our sole discretion, at any time without any explanation or notification.
6. Liability We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever, including loss of business, revenue and profits, loss of data or any other indirect or direct loss, that may arise from your use of this Website.
7. Changes to Terms & Conditions We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
Registered Office Hubert Burda Media UK The Tower Phoenix Square Colchester Essex CO4 9HU
Company registration: LP10263. Registered in England.